Hotel Booking Information
TO REQUEST A RESERVATION OR BROCHURE, GO TO OUR RESERVATION REQUEST FORM OR IN THE U.S. CALL US AT 800 223 1108.
Hotel Reservations originating in the USA and Canada can be made online or via our US reservation office at Tel 1-800- 223-1108 (Mon - Fri and Sat 9 a.m.- 12 noon)
Anse Chastanet St. Lucia Resort Address :
PO Box 7000, Soufriere, Saint Lucia
Tel: 758-459-7000 or Tel 758-459-6100
From the U.K. call toll-free 0800-141-2859 to reach the US reservation office (Eastern Standard Time) or contact our European/UK associate:
Tel: (+44) (0)208 339 6888
Fax: (+44) (0)208 339 6888
Scuba Diving Reservations
Contact us via e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-223-1108
For technical questions, the scuba centre can be reached via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our scuba website www.scubastlucia.com
Travel Agent and Tour Operator Enquiries, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France :
Tel: (+49) 8158 922877
Fax: (+49) 8158 922878
E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
A valid passport and return ticket to your country of orgin is required.
Visas are not required where the visitor is a citizen of the USA or a Commonwealth country, or where there is agreement for exemption between the home country and St. Lucia. Russia or former Soviet Union citizens, both Incoming and Outgoing, require Visas. These can now be arranged on arrival if you have pre applied for your visa via the online application which you can find here.
Nationals from the following countries require visas to enter St. Lucia:
Please visit http://www.stlucia.org/planner/travel.asp
All Reservations Originating in Europe can be made through your favorite travel agent or directly with the Resort. ANSE CHASTANET works with reputable tour companies throughout Europe.
In Germany we can be booked through Airtours, DER, Subaqua Reisen, Meier's Weltreisen, Art of Travel.
In Austria, we can be booked through Sunny Islands, Ruefa Reisen and Poncho Tours.
In Switzerland, we can be booked through Carib Tours and Kuoni.
In France, we can be booked through Tourinter, Kuoni, Directours.
ANSE CHASTANET works with a number of accredited tour operators in the U.K.:
In the UK, bookings can be made through Virgin Holidays, Kuoni, British Airways Holidays, Hayes and Jarvis, Carib Tours, ITC Classics, Complete Caribbean, Carrier, Expressions, Abercrombie & Kent, W&O Travel, Trailfinders, DestinologyUK, Tropic Breeze.
In Ireland, we can be booked through Joe Walsh Tours and Insurance Travel.
We also work with these fine travel agents:
This listing is not complete and is meant to serve as a guideline.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING RESORT AVAILABILITY
It has come to our attention that some tour operators do not update their systems regularly and may therefore advise you that our resort is fully committed when it is in fact not. We invite you therefore to check availability at the resort with us directly via email email@example.com or via our reservation telephone lines if you have not been able to secure a reservation through your tour operator or travel agent. We would be only too sorry if you ended up going elsewhere so please feel free to contact us so that we can assist you!
High Res Images
Please click here for our hi-res image bank.
If you require larger files please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director Marketing & Operations
JADE MOUNTAIN and ANSE CHASTANET
P O Box 7000, Soufriere, St. Lucia, West Indies
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: www.ansechastanet.com | www.jademountainstlucia.com
Morano Public Relations & Marketing
130 East 94th Street, Suite 3A
New York, NY 10128
Phone: +212 860 5566
Fax: +212 860 4544
GRIFCO Travel Public Relations
p: +44 (0) 207 385 7090
f: +44 (0) 207 385 6936
a: 18 Coda Centre, 189 Munster Road, London SW6 6AW
Daniela Maria Piroth
piroth.kommunikation GmbH & Co. KG
82049 Pullach b. München
Phone: +49(0)89 552 678 91
Fax: +49(0)89 552 678 99
Airlines Servicing St. Lucia
American Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airways, Jet Blue, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada, Westjet, Air France, Condor, LIAT, TRANSAT, Caribbean Airlines, Caribbean Star, Corsair via Martinique
Hewanorra International Airport UVF (18 miles) - approximately 60 minutes George Charles Airport SLU (inter-island) (30 miles) - approximately 75 minutes.
Advise us of your flight number and we will arrange for a car to meet you.
Contact us for transfer costs.
ANSE CHASTANET owns and operates its own exclusive helipad. The helipad is located in the hills behind
ANSE CHASTANET where we can operate it without any noise disturbance to our guests.
The helicopter company operates during day light hours only. The helicopter transfers are approximately US 230 per person.
Contact us directly if you wish to book a helicopter transfer.
Local Currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$)
220 Volts/50 cycles - the hotel has a limited supply of adaptors and transformers available at reception.
English is the official language, St. Lucians also speak a French derived Patois.
Dress is smart casual. Gentlemen usually wear long slacks or long cut bermuda shorts and collared shirts in the evening. We would like to discourage gents from wearing of t- shirts or "short shorts" at dinner time. Light cotton or linen is best. At lunchtime, we ask that our clients please not wear wet bathing suits in our bars and restaurants and that they please wear a suitable cover up.
All of our menus feature vegetarian dishes in addition to which we also have a vegetarian restaurant. Our culinary team is always willing and able to meet special deitary requests, from vegan to gluten free etc.
Anse Chastanet welcomes children over the age of 10 years. Anse Chastanet welcomes children over 10 years old. In the Summer months (Jul, Aug, Sep) the age is reduced to 6 years. Extra bed harges for children age 10 - 15 sharing with 1 or 2 adults: US 60 per child, EP (no meals), plus 18% tax/service. The MAP (b/fast and dinner) for children 10 - 15 is US50 per child, per day, plus 18% tax/service)
There is a variety of meal plans available to be added to your room rate. You can choose from breakfast and dinner (MAP) to full board (FAP) and all-inclusive (AI).
All Anse Chastanet rooms have fridges, electric tea/coffee makers and hair dryers. Beach Deluxe, Hill Deluxe and Premium rooms also have irons and ironing boards.
Laundry services are available at a charge. Rooms are built in an airy fashion to allow for good natural ventilation in addition to which there are ceiling fans. The beach deluxe rooms are air-conditioned.
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES FOR ALL RESORT GUESTS
- Anse Chastanet and Anse Mamin beach with beach chairs and beach towels
- Complimentary non motorized watersports including snorkel gear, windsurfers, sit on top kayaks, sunfish sailing,
Resort Water Taxi, "Another Peach on Earth" to our second beach of ANSE MAMIN 6 days weekly
- Guided Walks and Hikes on our 600 acre estate.
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- Complimentary use of non-motorized watersports including snorkel gear, windsurfers, sit on top kayaks, sunfish sailing
- Complimentary use of tennis court and equipment
- Resort Water Taxi Another Peach on Earth to our second beach at ANSE MAMIN 6 days weekly
- Select Guided Walks and Hikes on our 600 acre estate with Meno – learn about history and botany
- Water Taxi at 7. 30 a.m. or 3.30 p.m. to go jogging through Anse Mamin
- Yoga Sun - Fri 8.30 – 9.30 a.m. & Sun – Thu 5.00 - 6.00 p.m. in the beach yoga gazebo
- Fitness Jump Start Beach Circuit Training with trainer Ty on Mon,Wed, Fri from 10:30 - 11:00 in the beach yoga gazebo
- Dynamic Flow Conditioning Class with trainer Ty on Mon,Wed, Fri from 11:00 - 11:20 in the beach yoga gazebo
- Active Healing Recovery Technique class with trainer Ty on Tue/Thu/Sat from 11:00 - 11:20 and 5:00 pm on Friday in the beach yoga gazebo
- Fitness Interval Trail Run with Ty Mon, Wed, Fri 11:30-12:00 pm - meet at yoga gazebo
- Fitness Fusion Training – High Volume Circuit training – Mon - Sat 3:30 - 4:00 pm – meet at beach yoga gazebo
- Friday Active Healing from 5:00 - 5:30 pm with Ty – meet at the beach yoga gazebo
- Creole History Class in the Beach Bar Friday 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Live Entertainment in the Piton Bar except Tuesdays when entertainment takes place in the beach bar
- Library located in the Piti Piton Bar with Wi-fi internet connection and complimentary guest computer
- Manager's Cocktail Reception every Tuesday from 6.30 - 7.30 p.m. in the beach bar
- Underwater Slideshow in Beach Bar, Wednesday 7 p.m.
(Services, activities and times subject to change)